Saturday, May 30, 2009

This is Not a Nap!






Cranky adults need naps. This is not a nap.

The day began with a towed car, a $160 fee, and missing a bat-mitvah rehearsal that I was supposed to photograph for a cousin due to retrieving said car. The "no parking sign" was tacked to a tree of all things, and obscured by leaves. There were two poles near the tree, but no signs on either... I had parked last night, and hadn't noticed the sign between the leaves. The poles would've been nice. Oh well.

I'm cranky, tired from a long day, being out $160, and not in the mood for a street fest, and drunken crowds, but going to suck it up, and probably be drunk soon, too. I'm a happy drunk, so that's the goal, I guess. Four cool things about today: XRT played "London Calling" on the way to the burbs, and "Landslide" on the way back, a guy on a motorbike on the highway had his dog in tote like Dorothy in Kansas, and once again my aunt, and uncle were a lot of fun to photograph, as were all the teenagers at the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment