Saturday, April 18, 2009

Saved by Febreeze




I'm unemployed, but not sure where the time goes, especially since I'm running on almost no sleep, and off to class... As usual I'm cursing toner, which is expensive. My no longer corporate sponsorship that occasional required me to sell things for them as a term of my employment provided a full-service print shop, which I miss on days like these, plus it forced me to get my homework done by Friday afternoon so I could maximize the facilities at work. Now, I'm coming clean about my abuse of company resources, oh the days of liberal printing of recipes, and endless MapQuest directions, too! Well, not coming totally clean. Sometimes you just have to Febreeze yourself, and hop the nearest bus. Oh, and bitch at your cat for constantly getting in the way of the computer, too.

Today's sketch was "Fair is Fair." It wasn't very funny, so it is back to the drawing board. Rewriting is my favorite part of writing, and according to some, rewriting IS writing, though the immediacy of blogging has in many ways created a permanency to writing that is dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment