Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Neighbor's 'Fetching' Cat

Oddly, this black cat looks like Salem, and plays fetch like Salem whom lives downstairs. I will be watching Salem again this weekend, yet I'm not sure if the cat in this video is my neighbor's Salem, or another person whom also owns a coal black cat that plays fetch, is named Salem, and is on YouTube.

Last night I showed my neighbors the lameass video of Koji interfering with the mop. They countered with a video of their cat fetching, which was posted somewhere that I can't remember, or else I'd post it. I'm sure I can ask her to send me the file of their cat playing fetch, but here is another Salem playing fetch that I just found via a stalker-esque search on the Internet of cats named Salem that play fetch... And, yes, it takes more talent to fetch than interfere with a mop.

Perhaps I can try to teach Koji how to play fetch this weekend, or he can learn from Salem. Koji can sort of play fetch, but he's not as skilled at it as Salem is. With time on our side, anything is possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment