Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Little Helper



Actually, he's not helping. He's everywhere I don't want him to be, and now being almost 1 a.m. with a meeting in the morning I am admitting defeat, and giving myself some slack on not getting as far along on the newsletter as I'd hoped due to Yom Kippur. I actually got a fair amount done in spurts between services, and the suburbs today, though for the most part I was unable to string a sentence together.

Last night during the storm around 2 or 3 a.m. I went to close a window, and gasped when I saw yet another humungous raccoon outside, and it's true, I read somewhere that they are getting bigger this year. The raccoon looked almost as big as my cat, and had a similar walk, and looked a lot how my cat looks in this photo. For a split second, as I was disorientated, I thought, "Did my cat get outside?!"

As I panicked, and realized my cat would not have such a bushy tail, I almost stepped on him. He was right by my feet. It's probably too late to rename him Shadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment