Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Creepy Bug and Even Creepier Album



My cat killed this bug, pictured. I am clueless as to what type of bug it is, and wonder if it's a centipede? A baby cockroach? Here is a shot of it in its last moments of life. Any help as to what kind of bug it is would be great. I am hoping it's harmless, and doesn't have a colony somewhere like ants.

The bug had crawled down the wall, and then behind my records, where I pushed them back a bit. Ironically it was crawling on the back of a live songs, and speeches from Nazi Germany album when Koji swiped the bug off, and batted it to death, though he did not eat it.

It's an eerie record, and while it might seem weird that I own it, as a Jew of Eastern European descent I also see it as an important piece of history, and a historical record, no pun intended. Having also forgotten that I own it until now, I am going to listen to it, as well as turn it down when I call this recruiter back. Lest she think I'm insane. If I were an HR person interviewing someone with a Nazi rally in the background I'd probably find a way to say goodbye fast.***

Mystery solved- a house centipede, harmless (http://lancaster.unl.edu/pest/images/CentipedeMillipede/housecnt.jpg)

Interview over- no Nazi music. Maybe The Swell Season.

No comments:

Post a Comment