Saturday, August 1, 2009

An understandable understanding


I am dating a man that doesn't understand blogging, which is understandable.

If I understood it, I probably wouldn't be doing it, either.

So, shoot me if I like expressing myself. Call me a narcissist, though keep in mind this is a far less obtrusive-- and much easier way-- to get the word out than trolling around open mics. Nothing against the spoken world culture, I just like to hide behind my keyboard, and count writing as an antisocial indulgence.

The newsletter forces me to be social enough, and that's where most of my energies formerly reserved for blogging have been lately, and frankly it's nice to focus on other people minutia for a change, while keeping active, and connected to the neighborhood. I've never been one to idolize celebrities, or figures out of reach, however, small business owners that go against the odds, and offer something different than everyone else rank pretty high in my book.


No comments:

Post a Comment